Do you have a passion for teaching children? If you do, please submit your application to Precious Stones Academy.We need educators who love to teach and guide children in their path to higher learning and academics. If you wish to create lifelong learners out of your students, please send us your application through the form on this page.
We are hiring for:
- Lead Infant Teacher “Pearl” Room – 8 Weeks – 17 Months
- Lead Toddler Teacher “Ruby” Room – 17 Months – 3 Years
- Pre K Teacher “Diamond” Room – 3 Years – 5 Years – Part-Time/ Full Time
- After School Spring & Summer Teacher “Diamond” Room – Part-Time/ Full Time
Must meet the requirements in Subchapter F of background checks:
- Prefer at least 2 Years of Experience working with children in a classroom setting
- Be Free of active tuberculosis
- Notarized Licensing Affidavit for applicants for employment form; and orientation to the Child Care Center
- 18 Years old or older
- 8 Hours of Pre Service Training
- 30 Hours of Texas Rising Star Training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Willingness to get CDA (Early Childhood Development Associates) Required for ALL of Our Teachers at no cost to them.
All of Our Teachers have the opportunity to further their Early Childhood Education as long as they are working with Precious Stones Academy.